There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear Jackets are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they create mud pies knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Elasticated cuffs to stop water and mud from running up their arms.
- A fleece-lined collar for added comfort.
- Removable hood cleverly designed for best fit.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
Matching Jackets and Overalls can be purchased as a Rainwear Set to receive a discount.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
Great service. Very quick
These jackets are perfect for the rainy season, holidays and much more! They fold/roll up so small to take anywhere, they are lightweight and generous in sizing. Love these jackets
Extremely happy with everything I have purchased. Great customer service too
I buy this rainwear range for my grandsons in Geelong, Victoria. My daughter has found nothing of this quality & durability in Australia. It is very cold there and the boys are able to wear jumpers underneath the jackets & sweat pants under the overalls, and the boys stay dry. They are very easy to keep clean as we found out when the two boys stayed here in Northland with us during the wettest, muddiest winter we have had for years. The first jacket & overalls we bought are now on to the second grandson. The oldest one is getting a new jacket for this winter - 2023. A great product. Keep making them please.