There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear Jackets are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they create mud pies knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Elasticated cuffs to stop water and mud from running up their arms.
- A fleece-lined collar for added comfort.
- Removable hood cleverly designed for best fit.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
Matching Jackets and Overalls can be purchased as a Rainwear Set to receive a discount.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
Bought the hot pink one just to make extra sure everyone can see my little girl! It is very well made and I have no complaints.
This is my son's second jacket. He had a 4 from age 2-4 and now has a 6. He is tall with a long back and I find going up a couple of ages works well to get a jacket that will last a couple of years. Easy to wash, he can do the zip himself. Great value for money lightweight rain jacket for transeasonal times. Great well sized hood too.
Good sizing and waterproof capability.. she loves it.
Arrived so fast, amazing quality.
I love the design as you can buy a nice big size and they last forever almost like they grow with the child.