There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear Overalls are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they jump in puddles knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you. All Overalls (except Navy and Camo) are Navy with a flash of colour on one leg.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for growing room.
- Side domes/poppers to allow space for warm layers.
- Elasticated leg openings and optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
Matching Jackets and Overalls can be purchased as a Rainwear Set to receive a discount.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
These are great for our tamariki who likes to spend wet days in the sandpit and puddles. Gives good coverage so they can enjoy exploring the outdoors.
My daughter loves to play and play out side, with so much rain lately it’s always wet and muddy. This is the second pair (next size) - recommend to all mums to get.
Great rain wear, purchased so on rainy days We can send child outside to play and he is totally waterproof and able to have fun in puddles , on rainy days , playing in sand pit etc and we have peace of mind that due to the excellent workmanship and construction of the rainwear he is kept dry and warm. Love them.
Recommend 100% and great customer service and delivery was the next day to a rural address.
Our little fella Wolfie loves his rain gear. We live off grid in northland, spending just about all our time in the bush or the beach. Good rainwear is absolutely essential!!