There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear Overalls are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they jump in puddles knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you. All Overalls (except Navy and Camo) are Navy with a flash of colour on one leg.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for growing room.
- Side domes/poppers to allow space for warm layers.
- Elasticated leg openings and optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
Matching Jackets and Overalls can be purchased as a Rainwear Set to receive a discount.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
Little one loves his new overalls, can play outside not ruining his clothes. Good quality and fast delivery. Thank you
Ordered in the afternoon and they arrived (the next size up, in colour requested by my son) before he woke up. He was astonished, but very happy to put them on and , immediately play outside
No other rainpants have come close the Mum 2 Mum brand. All others have constantly disappointed me with leaks and sizing issues. But not so with Mum 2 Mum. I throughly recommend these rainpants and any other rainwear from this company!
These are great for our tamariki who likes to spend wet days in the sandpit and puddles. Gives good coverage so they can enjoy exploring the outdoors.