There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear Overalls are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they jump in puddles knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you. All Overalls (except Navy and Camo) are Navy with a flash of colour on one leg.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for growing room.
- Side domes/poppers to allow space for warm layers.
- Elasticated leg openings and optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
Matching Jackets and Overalls can be purchased as a Rainwear Set to receive a discount.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
Our little fella Wolfie loves his rain gear. We live off grid in northland, spending just about all our time in the bush or the beach. Good rainwear is absolutely essential!!
Great rain pants! The only rain pants I purchase for my boys!
Our order arrived yesterday and we put it to the test today in the water park. Thanks so much! We love it
Purchased for my sons 3rd birthday. Water play isn’t an issue when he has this kit on. Warm pants and jacket is still needed underneath both top and bottom pieces. This one’s coming from a dad team lol.