There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. Rainwear Overpants are an easy pull on and off option for independent busy little people. Wear them over existing clothes to create a waterproof barrier. Relax while they walk through long wet grass knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create less washing for you.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Generously sized for growth and warm layers underneath.
- Elasticated waist and hem for comfort
- Optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.