Rainwear All in One
There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.
Rainwear All in One’s are a winter-wardrobe essential for our littlest adventurers who love to be outside. Relax while they crawl in wet grass squish mud through their fingers mud knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Generously sized to allow space for growth and warm layers.
- Elasticated cuffs to stop water and mud from running up their arms.
- Elasticated leg openings and optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- Elasticated hood and back for comfort.
- Soft and lightweight for flexibility and movement.
- Reflective stripes for visibility on the farm or events.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.