There’s no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. Rainwear Sets are a winter-wardrobe essential for kids who love to be outside. Relax while they jump in puddles and create mud pies knowing that our rainwear will keep them warm and dry while they play – and create significantly less washing for you.
Jackets have elasticated cuffs to stop water and mud from running up their arms, a removable hood, and a fleece-lined collar for added comfort.
Overalls have adjustable shoulder straps and side domes/poppers to allow plenty of space for growth and warm layers, elasticated leg openings, and optional stirrup straps to fit over or hold inside gumboots.
- All seams are welded for complete water tightness.
- Made with a waterproof and windproof PU outer shell.
- Lined with a breathable membrane so it won’t sweat.
- Soft and lightweight for easy movement.
- Reflective stripes for great visibility on the farm, at sports or the walk to school.
SOLD AS A SET: includes 1 x Jacket and matching 1 x Overalls for ultimate coverage.
View our Sizing Chart
If you take good care of our rainwear, they’ll take good care of your little one’s for years to come.
- After use, we recommend a warm gentle machine wash separately using a mild detergent.
- Line dry without delay.
- Ensure your rainwear is dried thoroughly (check inner and outer layer) before storing away to avoid potential mould growth.
- Do not leave wet or store in a damp conditions/places i.e. uninsulated mudrooms.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as this can damage the fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Keep away from direct heat as the PU outer can melt i.e. close to fireplaces.
There’s a really awkward gap in the market of kids rainwear between 0 & size 8. As a bush Dad that raises kids in the outdoors I know how rough kids can be on gear and how wet they get. They roll in creeks, jump in every puddle possible and don’t stop playing outside even in torrential rain. So really well designed rainwear is key to keeping them warm, dryish and well.
No one has plugged the gap in the kids rainwear market better than Mum 2 Mum in my opinion and here is why:
-They are super hard wearing. They have a PU outer shell and all seams are welded.
-The overalls have really long expendable straps on them allowing your kid to fit their gear for a few years ensuring you get your money's worth.
-The zips, buckles, domes and elastic are all really great quality and last the life of the garment.
-There's a reflector strip on each garment which is handy when your looking for your kid in the bush and they aren’t old enough to talk yet.
-They have a foot loop that sits on the instep of your little mates gumboot stopping the leg riding up and ensuring the gumboot stays inside the pant leg and stops it fling up with water.
-Oh and there's a breathable membrane that allows your kids to breath and handily allows you to smell if they need changing pretty well too.
So there it is we have been using these for almost 3 years now and they are brilliant. They even do camo as a colour way now which is handy for us hunters. These are the best products I have come across. The ones I love and have put to the test over a long period of time.
Ordered the navy and red set for my son. Nice and roomy to fit over his clothing easily. He loves the colour combination. I love the soft lining on the inside of the neck closure, the detachable hood and the poppers on the side seams. I think we're all set for loads of wet weather play and exploration.